CP Track Advantage
CP rubber tracks are manufactured from only the finest materials specifically designed to provide excellent performance under a wide range of working conditions.
Tough rubber compounds help provide wear and tear resistance and a long service life.
Steel continuous cables and specially designed compounds are engineered to provide high strength and excellent resistance to normal undercarriage wear and damage.
Precision forged and cast steel link assemblies laminated with multiple stranded, high tensile strength steel cords are treated to provide one of the most durable rubber tracks in the industry.
CONSTRUCTION PARTS LLC LIMITED WARRANTY. RUBBER TRACK
- CP track warranty covers only new rubber track sold by Construction Parts LLC, which are correctly installed and used in a normal operation.
- Coverage is limited to the first 20 months of service from invoice date. There is no adjustment for hours within the warranty period.
WARRANTY CLAIM REQUIREMENTS
- All valid product claims for warranty must be submitted with invoice documentation, wear measurements, photos of the product code and specific defect claimed.
- Products claimed under warranty do not need to be returned unless specified by Construction Parts Technical Department for inspection.
- Labor, freight, travel and other costs related to a part failure are not covered by this warranty.