CP Track Advantage
CP rubber tracks are manufactured from only the finest materials specifically designed to provide excellent performance under a wide range of working conditions.
Tough rubber compounds help provide wear and tear resistance and a long service life.
Steel continuous cables and specially designed compounds are engineered to provide high strength and excellent resistance to normal undercarriage wear and damage.
Precision forged and cast steel link assemblies laminated with multiple stranded, high tensile strength steel cords are treated to provide one of the most durable rubber tracks in the industry.
CONSTRUCTION PARTS LLC LIMITED WARRANTY. RUBBER TRACK
- CP track warranty covers only new rubber track sold by Construction Parts LLC, which are correctly installed and used in a normal operation.
- Coverage is limited to the first 20 months of service from invoice date. There is no adjustment for hours within the warranty period.
WARRANTY CLAIM REQUIREMENTS
- All valid product claims for warranty must be submitted with invoice documentation, wear measurements, photos of the product code and specific defect claimed.
- Products claimed under warranty do not need to be returned unless specified by Construction Parts Technical Department for inspection.
- Labor, freight, travel and other costs related to a part failure are not covered by this warranty.
Flat rate shipping applies only to those shipping addresses located within the Lower Continental 48 States. This obviously means that any order(s) being shipped out of the U.S., including Alaska and Hawaii are required to pay additional fees to ship to these areas.
Buyers with shipping addresses within the lower 48 States that are off-shore will be required to pay additional shipping fees to transport over water or air to arrive to it’s final destination prior to the purchased products being shipped.
Also, please provide a contact phone number for our shipping company. Our products will be shipped by tractor-trailer, so someone will need to be available during normal business hours to unload. Most all Transport Carriers will not deliver a freight item unless they can contact the buyer via phone, so it is very important that you provide your phone number to us to not delay delivery of your purchased product(s).
We can deliver to a residence as long as someone is available to unload. Tracking information will be provided so you will know what day the shipment will arrive prior to delivery. Shipments should be picked up at your local trucking terminal if you do not have a way to unload, or if it is difficult for a Tractor-Trailer to get to the shipping address.
Canadian Customers: Our flat rate shipping does not include shipping to remote areas. If you are in an out of the way or remote location, please email or call for a shipping quote before buying. Shipping charges also do not cover customs fees or taxes. We are happy to set you up with a broker if you do not have one, and you can pay them directly.
We apologize to those who this may apply to. Please understand that our listings are competitively priced which means our profit margins will not permit additional shipping cost. Thank you for your understanding on this matter.